- Products distributed by Adventure Operations Australia Pty Ltd and any of our subsidiaries come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (Consumer Law) (as the case may be). You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure (or, where the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, a failure of a ‘substantial character’) and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You may also be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (or a failure of a substantial character, as the case may be).
- In addition, we warrant that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use as described in the published product documentation for 12 months from the date of original purchase (Limited Warranty). This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in Australia or New Zealand and will apply only if you have purchased the product from us or our authorised resellers.
- To the extent permitted by Consumer Law and any applicable local law:
- our obligations under this Limited Warranty are limited to the repair, replacement or refund of covered parts that prove defective under normal use during the Limited Warranty and does not extend to any claim for damages that you or any other person may have for any loss (including without limitation consequential damages or loss of profit, freight/shipping or travel costs), or damage howsoever caused whether or not such loss or damage arises as a result of any defect in the product or from the failure or omission on our part to comply with any obligation at law;
- in replacing a defective product under the Limited Warranty, we may, at our discretion, substitute a model of equivalent nature where the exact model is unavailable;
- this Limited Warranty does not apply to damage caused by failure and damage caused by improper use and abuse, fair wear and tear, accidents, misuse (including failure to follow instructions regarding care and maintenance of the product), neglect, disassembly, alterations or external causes such as, but not limited to, water damage, exposure to sharp objects, exposure to excessive force, anomalies in the electrical current supplied to the product (if applicable), and extreme thermal or environmental conditions;
- we may elect, at our discretion and as an alternative to repairing or replacing a defective part to refund the cost of the relevant product upon it being returned to us; and
- this Limited Warranty does not extend to any products acquired for the purposes of re-supply, or for use in a manufacturing, or repair processes.
- This warranty may be claimed by returning the product to its place of purchase, with a detailed proof-of-purchase clearly showing the date and detail of the purchase.
- If you have any questions concerning this warranty policy, you may contact us in writing: Adventure Operations, 71 Charles Ulm Place, Eagle Farm, 4009 QLD, or by email: [email protected] or visit our website: www.adventureoperations.com.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ADVENTURE OPERATIONS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND ITS VENDORS DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY SIMILAR STANDARD IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND ADVENTURE OPERATIONS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES’ RESPONSIBILITY TO REPAIR, REPLACE, OR OFFER A REFUND FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED TO ITS CUSTOMERS UNDER THIS DOCUMENT.